A basic knowledge of Windows or Macintosh operating systems.
Instructional PDF of covered features.
This course details how to develop a structured planning stage for your project.
You will learn how to define the project calendar, create a project outline, generate
activity bars and define logic between activities through linking.
- Navigating the User Interface: Learn about how to navigate the sleek new interface
of FastTrack Schedule 10.2.
- Entering Data
- Project Start Date and Work Calendars: Learn how to set the Project Start Date
and define Exceptions in your project work calendars.
- Project Outline: Learn how to effectively enter data and apply outline styles
to your project.
- Creating Activity Bars: Learn how to estimate durations of tasks to create activity
- Constraint Types: Learn how Constraints effect the behavior of the tasks in your
- Create Dependencies between Tasks: Learn how to apply and modify links to build
relationships between tasks.
- Critical Path: Learn how the Critical Path is calculated in your project.
- Calendar View: Learn how to utilize the Calendar View to view the project details
in a simple calendar form.
- Application Preferences: Learn how to apply preferences such as length of a day
and duration units within your project.
- Password Protection: Learn how to apply passwords to projects to control access
by additional users.