A basic knowledge of Windows and/or Macintosh operating systems.
Instructional PDF of covered features, FastTrack Schedule training file.
This course is for anyone who is looking to manage their tasks and resources in
greater detail. This class will teach you how to create advanced dependencies between
tasks and manage if projects are finishing on time and on budget.
*Please note, the course will be taught on an operating system-neutral Classic Menu
interface on Windows.
- Effort Driven & Fixed Duration Scheduling: Define activities as effort driven
and/or fixed duration to prepare for resource management.
- Defining Resources: Set standard and overtime rates for your resource and individual
- Allocating Resources: Assign your resources to tasks effectively with the ability
to apply workload contours.
- Tracking Resource Costs: Track your resource cost per task and per resource.
- Resource Filters: Display reports about resources based on workload and time period.
- Work Calendars: Learn how to create and apply project, country, resource, and
link calendars in your schedule.
- Tracking Revisions and Project Status: Track where your project has started early
or fallen behind and the percent your activities have been completed.
- Consolidating Schedules: Learn how to combine multiple schedules within one master
file, allowing a project manager to take charge of all resources and cost for entire