FastTrack Schedule 10 for Mac Update
Thank you for using FastTrack Schedule to plan and manage your projects.
The FastTrack Schedule 10.0.5 Update is a significant maintenance release, focused on making enhancements to existing features, adding new features, addressing some unexpected behavior, and fixing minor bugs. You must be running Version 10.0.0, 10.0.1, 10.0.2, 10.0.3, or 10.0.4 to update to FastTrack Schedule 10.0.5.
NOTE: All FastTrack Schedule 10 files (as well as v9 and v8 files) can be opened in this new update. Once saved in v10.0.5, you will not be able to revert to a pre-v10 file format. Thus, if you are exchanging files with other FastTrack Schedule users, they must also be running FastTrack Schedule 10, 10.0.1, 10.0.2, 10.0.3, 10.0.4, or 10.0.5. We recommend that all FastTrack Schedule 10 users update to Version 10.0.5.
The most significant new features and enhancements in Version 10.0.5 include:
- Optimized for OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Support for Tags in OS X Mavericks including Finder tags, color tags, multiple tags, favorite tags, and more
- Enhanced XML export
- XML files from FastTrack Schedule Go now open in FastTrack Schedule 10.0.5
- Added support for outline levels in XML export, enabling FastTrack Schedule Go to display outline levels when opening FastTrack Schedule 10 files
- Added support for Total Cost in XML export, enabling FastTrack Schedule Go to display Total Cost information when opening FastTrack Schedule 10 files
- Improved the behavior of the As Late As Possible constraint
- Improved substituted bar styles alignment with the alignment grid
- Improved some keyboard shortcuts to provide a more consistent user experience
Additional bug fixes in Version 10.0.5 include:
- Cross-Frame reference alerts when launching Help files have been eliminated
- Restored the function of all buttons in ExpressCalendar popup when using Mac OS 10.8
- Fixed changing hours issue when making spot resource allocations
- Removed references to Publish to MobileMe, as this service has been discontinued by Apple
- Fixed an error where the Format bar increased the timeline range when the duration units were switched from Days to Hours
- Fixed some Keyboard Shortcuts which were not functioning
- Deleting a Work Calendar exception by deleting its date no longer causes the application to hang
- Fixed copying and pasting of Milestones with Photos from the 200 More Bar Styles template
- Fixed the Export Picture command in FastSteps, it now works from all views
- Calculation column now returns a null value for a null date
- The Close All command now works
- Fixed the Set Range command in Resource View
- In Resource View, changed the column named "Type" to "Category"
- Fixed an error that occurred when Timeline Units were set to Hours, where changes to the display of the Start Time and Finish Time in the Timeline were not saved
- Fixed improper text issue when publishing to a private iCalender server
- Miscellaneous and minor errata